We continue with the #INSIGHTSPodcast Series on importance of execution and in this episode, we focus on the myriad problems and decisions founders face while scaling. To talk about this important topic, we have Dhruv Agarwala, a successful serial entrepreneur who has built companies across multiple Industries.
On this podcast, we discuss what to expect when we scale, and potential conflicts that arise and how to resolve them:
- Early days — the thesis for Proptiger and figuring out the core value proposition for the business, and the focus areas
- Achieving product market fit quickly — The importance of MVPs and integrating feedback into a scrappy, yet functional product
- Scaling the business — What is the right time to scale your technology and refine processes, how did the org structure evolve with the business
- Acquisitions — How do you look at acquisitions and achieve synergies. Importance of being prepared and timing your acquisitions
- Strategic investments vs financial investments — How and when do you choose a strategic investor vs financial investor.
- Dealing with problems as a founder — How do you deal with exits of leaders and co-founders, tips to manage emotional volatility
If there is any feedback on this podcast or questions for the next episode, please do share as a comment below or tweet us at @Accel_India
Accel shares such interesting entrepreneurial stories, with informative nuggets to run and scale your startup. Follow the links below and subscribe to our #Accel #INSIGHTSPodcast Series using the following links: iTunes, Twitter@Accel_India, Google Music: (US & Canada Only)and the RSS feed